Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mix'd, like Final Fantasties - Number 13



Nothing is more beautiful and natural than falling in love. That is falling-- knowingly, deeply, and absolutely in love. When you are in love, your imagination is seized at its core and shaken violently until its rays protrude into every aspect of life. Love decides when you get out of bed, what to do at work, who you interact with, how you daydream, what breaks your heart, and what touches you to tears. I just wanted to tell you. I think I'm falling in love with yo...

What? You won't sleep with me? Fuck you then.

"You know you stay at the top spot, when you breaking me down like the Moogleworks a chop shop" - Keri Hilson

Click to Play


Stop, Chop, Shop,
Dom1

Sounds Cited:
Number One - R Kelly
The Promise - Masashi Hamauzu, FFXIII OST
Fabula Nova Crystallis - Masashi Hamauzu, FFXIII OST

No comments: