Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mix'd, like CIV IV - Welcome to Japan, Mr. Bond



GamerRemix is born! Hurray! Today I remixed a stereotypical Asian beat. Stereotypical Asian beat, you say? Perhaps I'll quote my favorite (albeit slightly racy) comedian Margaret Cho:

"Was I offered Asian roles? I don't wanna play a manicurist, I don't wanna play a really pissed off liquor store owner. I don't wanna go anywhere with a chicken under my arm. I don't wanna play an exceptionally good student. I don't wanna get off a tour bus and take numerous photographs. I don't wanna ever utter the phase "Welcome to Japan, Mr. Bond". I don't wanna write down my memoirs about being a geisha. I don't wanna play a tragic heroine waiting for her man to come back, I don't wanna be in any musical where there's a helicopter. No. I CAN'T RUN UP WALLS!" - On Being Asian, Margaret Cho

Click to Play


Live, Learn and Like Sushi,
Dom1

Sounds Cited:
Queen of the Crime Council - Kill Bill, Vol. 1 OST
Tokugawa Late - Civilization IV OST
Loops Packets - Leo Cavallo

1 comment: