Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mix'd, like Mario - Super Mario Homies



(Somewhere in Brooklyn)

Mario: Sometimes I think you actually liked a-gettin'a kidnapped!
Peach: At least it forced you to act like you gave a $#!^. I can't believe I left my kingdom for this.
Mario: Hey, hey... hey there... You know you're still the princess of my world.
Peach: I've heard that one before.
Mario: Wanna go ride go-karts? Play tennis?
Peach: You always wanna play games, Mario! You need to go out and get a real job so we can pay the rent and get something to eat!
Mario: I have a real job! I'm a plumber!
Peach: Oh yeah? When's the last time you plumbed anything!
Mario: That's not fair!
- from Mario: Game Over

"You must be made by Nintendo because my stylus has been dying to touch you."
"Rock may be immune to Electric, but no one's immune to your charm."
"Let's have a Mario Party in my pants."
"Something must be wrong with my auto aim-- I just can't take my eyes off of you."
- from a GameFaqs Forum

Click to Play

My favorite is at 2:20

Poonani, Please? Poonono.
Dom1

No comments: